1. Gently remove the lashes from the tray by holding the band of the lashes. Avoid pulling too hard on the lashes when removing, and do not pull on the individual strands. During this process we highly recommend you apply eyeliner to create a natural look which in return will help to blend the overall look.
2. Compare lash length with natural eye line length Trim excess from the outer corner.
3. Apply mascara to natural lashes before applying The Dollhouse Look Mink Lashes.
4. Apply a thin layer of lash glue to the lash band. Let dry 10-20 seconds.
5. Gently place them as close to your lash line. Secure both corners by pressing down.
Removing your lashes Removing Lashes Properly:
Soak a cotton ball with non-oil based makeup remover and tap onto the lash line.Then remove lashes.
1. keep away from water and heat
2. Remove before bedtime
3. After use remove remaining glue from the lashes
4. Always place lashes back into original tray to keep their shape and protect them for future use